LBS vs HSG
I was admitted to LBS and HSG and was wondering what you would choose in my situation.
My plan is to startor with a strong preference for the DACH Region as I am a non-swiss student who speaks German.
My opinion is the following.
• Global Brand, Top Faculty
• Global Network (+ stronger profiles)
• Curriculum suits my interests
• 1 Year Master's
• Smaller DACH network
• No personal connection to Switzerland
• DACH Teams probably won't recruit on campus
• Network concentrated on DACH
• DACH Teams recruit on campus
• Possibly easier to work in Switzerland with a Swiss degree
• Non Flagship (MBI, MUG, MaccFin)
• Faculty, Classmates not as strong as LBS
• Curriculum less appealing
What would be your decision and why? I am leaning towards LBS because of the aforementioned Pros, the strong DACH Club at LBS and because I am convinced that I would still be invited to interviews in the DACH Region coming from LBS.
Looking forward to your input!