Let's talk cologne!
I like dressing nice as much as the next guy and I'm now deep into exploring more & more men's fragrances. I haven't been in an office in 2 years now, and I probably wouldn't wear most scents to the office anyways. But I love putting some on when I go out and love exploring new ones. So, what are you guys wearing? Give me your top 5 (no more than that!) and please be specific since fragrances have so many variances in their names.
- Chanel Platinum Egoiste - incredible scent, fresh, elegant. Definitely says you're an executive. If I could only wear one for the rest of my life, this would be it
- Hugo Boss Man - I have been wearing this forever, literally 20+ years. If you like being complimented when you go out, wear this one.
- Louis Vuitton Meteore - a recent addition to my collection. I was actually disappointed on my last visit to my local LV, I just didn't like any of their offerings. But this one was the exception. Smells light and fresh but still very subdued. Only people that get up close to you will even notice it but when they do, they will love it. I wore it on Sunday and my female went crazy over it.
- Gucci Black Guilty - Love this one, you can't help but smile when you wear it. My gripe with this one is that its not very strong. You will go through a lot very quickly if you're someone that likes strong projection from your fragrance.
- Burberry Mr. Burberry Indigo - amazing scent, really fresh and young. I usually don't shop Burberry, so it was a nice find on a random trip there. Once you've worn it, you will want to order it again.