Wanted to ask on here what the consensus is for letters of recommendation. Specifically have questions listed below, but if anyone has any additional insight that would be helpful please feel free to comment.
- How well should your recommenders know you?
- What is the process or best way to ask them to write it?
- How big of a time commitment is it for them?
- How soon before they are due should you ask?
- How important is this to your overall application?
- How recently should you have worked with them? - ex. if you are applying 3 years out of college, can you ask a professor or supervisor from an internship?
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount