List of Open Investment Banking 2021 SA Positions

some only have diversity programs open where they're prob gonna interview for 2021

Comments (47)

Feb 14, 2020

Does this include Lazard MM, or just regular Lazard

Feb 14, 2020

I think it might be just lazard mm

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Feb 15, 2020

Regular Lazard is open too

Funniest
  • Analyst 1 in Other
Feb 14, 2020

soon they'll be recruiting out of high school

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 16, 2020

Doesn't JP Morgan already have a high school program?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Feb 16, 2020

So should we be applying ASAP or waiting a couple months for more networking and/or beefing up our resumes?

Feb 16, 2020

BUMP

Feb 16, 2020

I think you should try to finalize anything on your resume, if possible. And in regards to networking...I'd suggest networking right now for banks that recruit early, and thinking about networking a month or two form now for banks that recruit later. You'll want to be on top of dates and deadlines so that you don't put yourself into the position of cold applying.

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

Mar 25, 2020

Beef up your resume at all costs, and start networking early and often. Apply ASAP once you make a breakthrough on your resume!

Feb 16, 2020

is this for US or also lndn?

Feb 16, 2020

us lmao

Feb 16, 2020

Where is Aquiline's posting?

Array

• Prospect in Other
Feb 16, 2020

I think it's only open to certain schools

Feb 16, 2020

Yeah on handshake for targets

Feb 29, 2020

Any other apps? I know a bunch opened but hard to keep track

Array

• Analyst 1 in IB - Ind
Mar 26, 2020

Moelis open too

Mar 26, 2020

moelis has already given 2021 offers to some of my friends

Mar 26, 2020

I think only to some of the ones who went to their diversity program

Array

• Prospect in Other
Mar 26, 2020

Is it really easier to get in through diversity programs compared to the normal process?

• Intern in IB - Ind
Mar 26, 2020

Not really, banks just go earlier for diversity because there is a smaller pool of diverse talent. Also, diversity can allow people at strong schools, but not target for a firm, to get pulled into the process through an event, but networking can do that for a nondiverse candidate too.

Mar 26, 2020

Diversity recruiting is a joke; they ask basically no technicals and us just a walk in for any candidate with good soft skill I.e. good public speaker w/ coherent sentence structure skills

FYI I doubt as diversity

Array

Mar 26, 2020

i wouldn't say joke, but definitely easier

Most Helpful
  • Intern in Consulting
Mar 27, 2020

yeah tell that to the girl that just had to do lbo's for their moelis superdays. stop being a hater/sexist/racist

• Intern in IB - Ind
Mar 27, 2020

you don't know what you're talking about lol

Mar 30, 2020

-

• Prospect in IB - Ind
Mar 30, 2020

No idea I talked to an analyst there and he said that they're starting to review resumes now I think

Apr 4, 2020

Harris Williams Open?

Apr 4, 2020

Is that a question or a statement, I just checked and they're not open yet. In March I spoke with a banker and HR and both told me apps open during the summer

Apr 5, 2020

It was a question. yea I thought they opened during summer. Best of luck man!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 15, 2020

Is BMO done with recruiting?

May 16, 2020

When you apply to these positions for 2021 is it OK to put incoming summer analyst @ XYZ on your resume? I have a summer internship at a BB this summer and myGPA on the lower end of the scale. I want to use my internship to spruce up my resume but I'm not sure if that's accepted.

May 16, 2020

yes it's ok

Array

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 16, 2020

Do any of these take non diversity sophomores?

May 16, 2020

from what I have seen/heard, MS and CS generally both take nondiversity, and they have separate soph SA 2021 applications -- MS is currently open but CS's will not open until mid summer, from what I know

edit: just realized OP is regarding Canada so I'm not sure about differences there but above is regarding NY/broader US programs

Array

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 16, 2020

Are you sure about MS? I know some sophomores from my school who did Soph SA but they were all diversity. MS HR also told me it was just diversity as well.

• Intern in IB - Ind
May 16, 2020

MS does not take non diversity- they are very strict about their diversity requirement.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 16, 2020

And where can I apply to M. Klein? Are they still open?

May 16, 2020

I think they finished recruiting 1 - 2 months ago. They recruited very exclusively with targets

Array

• Prospect in IB - Gen
May 16, 2020

Oh no :(((( What schools do they target?

May 17, 2020
Comment
  • Intern in IB - Gen
Jun 1, 2020