Recently accepted into the program. For those not familiar, it's a year long study abroad program in London. Considering to attend during my senior year. I already secured an internship at an IB firm for the upcoming summer.
I have two concerns. In the situation that I do not receive a full time offer, how hard is it to recruit in the U.S from the U.K. for full-time? Also, the tuition and accommodations are quite expensive. Tuition is around PS19,728 and living costs are about PS12,000. There are opportunities to receive scholarships from both LSE and my home university, but I'm not sure how much I could receive.
Looking for advise on what someone would do in my position? The trip could be a great experience, but also an expensive and risky one. Appreciate the help. If I choose not to go, I would probably study for the CFA and GMAT the following year. Also, I am from a non-target school - not sure how much that matters to make this decision.