How did you know that your SO or wife or husband was the one? I don't think soulmates or love at first sight exist because there are so many people in the world we can potentially have a happy relationship with and fall in love with. It's the staying happy part that's hard. I constantly find myself looking at other girls and flirting with them (never crossing the line). It's around the 2 year mark and I love her, but I can sense myself getting tired of only being with her. For all the married monkeys out there, does everyone experience this?
Popular Content See all
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+46OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+39OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- Dinged online for being sick+33IBby Prospect in Other
- Rock Bottom but ain't giving up - Update+32JOBby Bill Ackman
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+31IBby MaxTennis
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- AMA - Consulting interview prep - firm specific questions+12COby anomalymonkey
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
- base/bonus 1st year analyst at HF+11HFby ciao_oasis
Leaderboard See all