Looking for opinions on my profile. Looking at the LSE MSc Finance and LBS MFA.
- I obtained my undergraduate degree from a university ranked ~10th in Canada, studied Economics with a minor in mathematics
- GPA 3.96/4.00, Major GPA 4/4
- IB internship at a notable Canadian bank
- Currently working full-time at the Bank of Canada, Canada's central bank
- 710 GMAT (Q48, V38)
- Will be writing the CFA I in June
Slightly worried about my low quant. I do, however, have a minor in math. Not sure if this will offset any worries that may come up about my ability to do math! Since the MSc Finance and LBS MFA aren't overly quantitative by nature (relative to say the MSc Finance and Economics at LSE), do you think I still have a shot?
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount