- UG in Management from semi-target in UK (High 2:1)
- Experience at BB in investment management
- Secured SA offer at a BB for summer 2019
- GMAT: 700
Which programme would you say is better from an academic point of view?
Having been lucky enough to get a summer internship out of undergrad I am not looking to do a master's to get my foot into the industry, i.e. the careers services offered are not important to me. I am really just looking for an intellectual challenge.
Thanks in advance!
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount