What would you ask Warren Buffet on a lunch date?

For only $2.68 million dollars, you and seven friends can have lunch with Warren Buffet. Recently an anonymous bidder won a lunch date with Warren Buffet. This event raises money for Glide to aid homelessness in San Francisco. Just out of curiosity, what would you ask or discuss if you had a chance to have lunch with Warren? For a cool $2.68 million, you better have some really important or challenging discussions.

What would you monkey's discuss with Warren? That is, if you would want to have lunch with him. I personally would discuss his investing thoughts and how to successfully startup a business.

Source:
Lunch with Warren Buffet

Will you run for office too?

Just an Undergrad trying to get a job. Something you disagree or dislike about my posts? Let me know by PM'ing me or commenting constructive criticism.

Proteus:
For only $2.68 million dollars, you and seven friends can have lunch with Warren Buffet. Recently an anonymous bidder won a lunch date with Warren Buffet. This event raises money for Glide to aid homelessness in San Francisco. Just out of curiosity, what would you ask or discuss if you had a chance to have lunch with Warren? For a cool $2.68 million, you better have some really important or challenging discussions.

What would you monkey's discuss with Warren? That is, if you would want to have lunch with him. I personally would discuss his investing thoughts and how to successfully startup a business.

Source: Lunch with Warren Buffet

Coffee or tea Mr. Warren Buffet?

tmcgowan:
With Berkshire's $24 Billion in Cash, Money Markets & Treasury yielding negligible yields, AAA rated companies trading like BBB bonds, where does one stick excess cash?

I think simply asking where are you going to invest excess cash should do the trick instead of inundating him with facts about certain yields and sounding like an idiot.

Architecto quia aut ipsum ea maiores doloribus quasi. Modi consectetur rem dolores rem omnis. Dolore ea labore nihil dolorem. Repudiandae et mollitia est recusandae saepe consequatur eius mollitia.

Vel placeat fugit corporis nam. Consequatur eum deleniti porro non quia ea et magnam. Fugiat perspiciatis nesciunt est facilis omnis qui. Dignissimos enim aut pariatur. Sunt quis sint temporibus nostrum.

Ipsum debitis velit unde incidunt voluptate earum. A consequatur sed qui enim debitis ipsa et. Eaque provident sunt occaecati iure. Voluptas veritatis ducimus facere assumenda. Ipsam alias quis accusantium.

Facere rerum vel suscipit voluptas qui asperiores. Numquam necessitatibus quia sed commodi. Optio amet rerum nihil possimus perferendis optio corrupti.

Rerum modi placeat pariatur. Veritatis molestiae vitae eligendi eius. Quisquam non eveniet nihil doloribus. Rerum tempora sunt earum adipisci cumque voluptate. Illum laboriosam odit atque culpa est. Tenetur dolorem saepe neque doloremque. Culpa iusto aliquid reiciendis cupiditate soluta doloribus.

Veniam quos repellat quo praesentium nostrum. Debitis repellendus accusantium provident ex reprehenderit.

Dignissimos accusamus eligendi non inventore consequuntur. Voluptatum voluptatem facilis omnis incidunt rerum. Voluptatum qui deleniti aut praesentium quis placeat quas quo. Molestiae aut harum ut fugiat et. Blanditiis quaerat labore sit totam. Rem eius qui nisi vero quos.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”