Q&A: M&A Vice President at Deutsche Bank - Ask me anything!! (AMA)
I would like to introduce myself to the WSO community. As a way of quick background.
- Currently Vice President Bank, with 7+ years of experience leading M&A and IPO transactions
- Mainly worked within and infra space
- Executed several multi-billion and crossborder deals
- Led on-campus recruiting initiatives and served as a mentor to graduate analysts
- Studied Telecom Engineering in top-ranked school and Grande Ecole in HEC Paris and executive program at Columbia
I act also as part of the intern and graduate recruiting program at EMEA and would be very happy to answer any questions around Investment Banking, M&A, the recruiting process, or !!
Also, I am available as a mentor, so feel free to reach out to me.
Want to work with me? Check out my profile here.