Does anyone else think that these 'Man Week' series are completely full of holes? They've been a prime example of what I like to call 'self talk'. Personally, I feel insulted that I was expected to suck that shit up.
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Current situation- it's a long one.
Grew up in upstate NY in the suburbs working in a country club full of big time ballers and bankers. I generally would keep my head down and perform the job at hand without so much as a glance at some of the huge name guys. I had no idea I wanted to...+46 by H.E. Penny Packer in OFF
- In honor of this [disappointment](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ama-cre-broker-at-a-top-tier-firm#new), I thought the community could step up to the plate a bit. I used to be a CRE Broker (office leasing, mostly on the landlord side) at a firm that people will debate about below!
Ask...+23 by CRE in RE
- @WallStreetOasis.com" has been invaluable to me since I decided 5 years ago to make a career change into commercial real estate (from non finance) so its my turn to give back. I hope my story can help some people.
* Extreme non-target school (undergrad and MBA)
*...+22 by luv2speed in RE
- There are a lot of conflicting views on this but every other day I see a post about WeWorks massive debt.
I also saw a post of a girl on LinkedIn that was offered a position, and then it was stripped away from her because they wanted her to sign a contract saying all future start up rights...+20 by isa2130953 in OFF
- So a granola bar I hid behind my computer monitor is gone this morning. Does anyone have good stories about office food thieves?
I have a good suspicion of who stole it. They will come by shortly to say hello like most days and hint that the cleaning staff stole something off of their...+20 by WolfofWSO in OFF
- I just did an [AMA on becoming a RE developer](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ama-non-target-career-changer-to-vp-of-development). This is a follow up post to how I did my own deal as an analyst...
Searching loopnet on a regular basis, after a few months I found a piece of land ideal...+19 by luv2speed in RE
- Hey guys - this group was very helpful to me 10 years ago when it was 2008 and I graduated and was looking to be an analyst from a non-target school in Texas. I started as an an investment analyst for a REPE fund.
Fast forward - I found my niche in real estate syndication and have now:
1. ...+19 by baylormale in RE
- How did you know that your SO or wife or husband was the one? I don't think soulmates or love at first sight exist because there are so many people in the world we can potentially have a happy relationship with and fall in love with. It's the staying happy part that's hard. I...+15 by studmonkey in OFF
- This question is based off an article https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/07/17/what-wealthy-its-not-necessarily-becoming-millionaire/1744408001/ I saw today that states that only 13% of people with assets greater than $1 M actually feel wealthy. Most of these people lie in the $1M -$5M...+15 by quantgrunt in OFF
- According to a recent CNBC article: **"40% of Americans unable to come up with $400 to pay for an emergency expense"**
Here are some takeaways
* In households with more than...+15 by quantgrunt in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul23Podcast: James Beshara - The other side of startup success -- 7/2312:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul24Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/24-7/268:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jul26WSO Hong Kong Meetup: Fri July 26th, 7pm, Chao Ciao7:00 EDT Central
- Jul29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online