MBA HBS 2+2 / Stanford - Profile Evaluation
First of all, thank you for taking the care to read this little paragraph and for your advice on this.
Could you please evaluate my profile for these programs? I would like to apply before regular MBA application to have 2 chances to get into H/S
* Grad: Master in Finance (LSE/Oxbridge/LBS/HEC): expect GPA 3.7/4.0
* 1 Year Exchange program US (Ivy League/MIT/UChicago/Stanford): GPA 3.7/4.0
* Undergrad: BSc in Economics at Target uni in Spain (GPA 8.5/10 - Top 5% of Class)
Relevant Work Experience:
* McKinsey & Company (full-time Business Analyst) starting Jan 2021
* Top Tech (Google/Facebook/Amazon/Apple) - 6 month Business Analyst Internship
* Top Strategy Consulting Boutique in Spain (Summer Business Analyst)
* Past internships in Strategy Consulting and in Corporate during Bachelor
* Start-Up Founder: EU200k valuation at seed-round
* GMAT: 710
* Participated in various university Clubs
* Semi-Finalist in a Mobile World Congress Start Up Competition
* Languages: Fluent in English, Spanish, Catalan and Intermediate in French
Recommendations and Essays
* I will work as hard as I can to make them strong and I think I can have strong recommendations.
* Access a top Managerial role in Tech Corporate with the MBA on which I can make use of the knowledge I acquired in McKinsey + Corporate Finance knowledge acquired in my MIF
What do you think about my chances? Is my GMAT too low? These programs are extremely competitive so I am not sure..