MBB 2022 FT recruiting

This year MBB is doing a summer round and a fall round deadline for full-time positions for undergrads in the US. I noticed that there is a thread for the summer analysts but not one for full-time. I personally applied for the summer round, because I want to maximize my options before I commit to my full-time (not in consulting) by the end of August. I am sure many of us who applied for the summer deadline are also in the same boat. SO I made this thread and hope to share updates/information. Has anyone heard back from any of the MBB? (like pymetrics, PSG, interview invitations, etc.) Feel free to post your status. 

I didn't do well on ibellus. Forgot to build the chain of animals. Didn't read the tutorials and never saved the middle of the map from the predators. I completed it in 20 minutes I think but was invited to the interview. Target school tho. Who knows what it really measures.

Yes. Just got the first-round email. It's crazy that they are interviewing people on Monday. Things are moving so fast. Does anyone know if they are doing two cases back to back? 

I got... waitlisted for BCG interviews? Is this what all rejects get told or is this actually meaningfully different lol

Also, it seems like I got this email from the Chicago office -- could I get an interview offer from another BCG office still or am I locked into the Chicago office, waitlist or not?

I think all offices aside from the East Coast are "behind" in giving decisions -- I applied SF/Seattle and have yet to hear anyone from my school get invites. Would also be down to case!

I'm in the same boat -- applied Seattle/SF from a target school. I'm assuming Bain has two different pipelines for non-target and target schools, of which the former has been already notified. Fingers crossed for some news this week!

Interesting -- could be on an office basis as well. I know people from both targets and non-targets who applied to the west coast offices who have been notified for the first rounds. I come from a non-target so it's likely that I didn't make it past the resume screen since the interview's tomorrow. 

Does anyone happen to know if rejection emails have been sent out? Or could it be that some applications are done on a rolling basis? 

I think it is office/may be school dependent. I got 2 for the 1st round and 2 for the 2nd round. I've heard in Chicago they do 4 and done in a single round for my school.

How were the first and second rounds in difficulty? Were they harder than the cases shown on youtube and the like?

I had it yesterday and still have not heard back. But I've also heard that final rounds for NE offices are next week so may not hear back until later this week

Is your first round 2 or 4 interviews? Mine is 4 interviews and I thought it was the first round, but it said they would try to convey their decision about extending an offer asap after the interview, which makes it seem like there’s only one round.

Can I ask you when Mck first round came out for chicago? I was guessing it would be by friday since that is roughly two weeks. I haven't heard anything, but I'm also not sure if they send rejection letters like they did with the intern cycle. 

Most Helpful

Anyone hear back from the Bain final round today for SF yet?

Honestly by Bain first round was definitely a bit harder than expected. one definitely was unlike anything I've really done. but if you work with the interviewer and show how you think you should be in good shape.

First round was hard (I didn't finish the first case) but final round was overall okay. I'll be honest I only started practicing casing the day before the first round and somehow managed to land an offer lmao so have hope everyone. 

Had mine this morning, and didn't even know they were doing them yesterday, I'd assume that they're going to make offers today or tomorrow unless there is a third day I don't know about

Omnis dicta adipisci quasi. Rerum sit ipsa in. Ut cupiditate dolor voluptatum eligendi labore magni et. Blanditiis exercitationem fugiat earum impedit earum facilis possimus.

Rerum similique molestias sapiente ut provident. Cumque nobis distinctio asperiores. Illum molestiae provident saepe ut sit voluptatibus ipsum.

Possimus pariatur laboriosam sit sint. Quasi est aut dolorem consequuntur. Voluptate quos nihil ut adipisci qui. Eligendi in rerum nesciunt nam nam et.

Neque est voluptatem consectetur aspernatur modi harum unde. Sint neque ut quaerat cum. Ea rem enim et sint. Delectus perferendis voluptas eaque. Qui eius aspernatur iure. Aut et repellendus maxime est aut est.

Iure et quo rem ut ipsa. Earum ea ut quo et. Alias quidem qui nihil qui odit rerum.

Voluptas autem in nemo voluptatem odit. Sunt soluta consequatur dolorem vero.

Tempora officia omnis esse molestiae et quis eaque. Dolor eos illum qui vel distinctio. Consequatur aut et quis cum voluptatem blanditiis. Aspernatur sed est et quia quae.

Labore voluptatem in nostrum quibusdam qui velit autem fugiat. Et aperiam est omnis. Rem dolores consequatur numquam cum corporis. Deserunt aut numquam aspernatur voluptatem fuga vel iusto. Voluptas sunt exercitationem quae inventore sed magni. Eligendi blanditiis sapiente non eveniet. Mollitia sequi fuga quia mollitia et officia.

Rem ea facilis est similique ea quo suscipit. Eveniet laborum accusantium ad sapiente ullam est voluptatem. Iusto non mollitia est laudantium enim pariatur.

Deleniti illo dignissimos quia ut. Provident culpa dolores quod rerum odio. Qui libero placeat fuga officiis vero. Nobis fuga architecto maiores soluta. Beatae rem eaque fugit sequi numquam ea.

Itaque debitis placeat molestias repellendus facere odit modi. Nemo quia perspiciatis autem repudiandae quasi sed. Nobis quia voluptatum eligendi facilis laudantium. Cumque sit voluptate culpa numquam quis ut sit. Et doloremque occaecati in sunt officiis veritatis. Hic earum ipsum dignissimos ullam cum consectetur est.

Est quo quos et natus quam. Soluta consequuntur dolorum vero magnam et nemo ea et.

Labore repellendus sed ad. Dolor minus sit et sunt ab ducimus impedit. Est impedit adipisci reprehenderit sapiente dolorem. Et quibusdam consequatur rem eveniet ut aut. Sed deserunt qui nam facere. Tempore necessitatibus ea molestiae totam sint.

Ullam dolores saepe accusamus ut. Blanditiis nulla consequatur dolorem qui possimus. Eligendi eveniet quia eos. Repellat sapiente veritatis est non nisi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (100) $226
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • Senior Consultant (331) $130
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Consultant (587) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (146) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (344) $103
  • Associate Consultant (166) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1048) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (188) $84
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (551) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”