I plan to start a MiM next year and I have shortlisted two offers I got:
- MSc in Management at Bocconi
- CEMS MIM MSc in International Management at UCD Smurfit
In case I was admitted for the MSc in International Management at Bocconi, my decision would have been made in a few seconds. I'd rather go to Milan and Bocconi.
However, the CEMS MIM offer at Smurfit may sound more attractive than the MSc in Management when thinking about the program itself, which makes my decision a bit more difficult. Additionally, I don't find a lot of reviews or rankings for the Bocconi MSc in Management so I feel a bit lost regarding its placement and competitive position.
Any advise about that?
Thank for your answers!
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount