Yes, I applied on 27th (had issues with the release of my results, was waiting to see if they would be fixed before the deadline). Had 12 hours to do the hirevue, then was sent the link to the psychometric assessments 30 min later. A few days later (4th August) I was asked if I was available for a phone interview the next day. Unfortunately, I only saw it the next morning, four hours before the interview was supposed to happen, and they said they would need to reschedule. That night, they sent me another email telling me they wouldn't be going ahead with my application after all - still not sure why. So if you haven't heard back yet, you're probably in the same boat as I am unfortunately.

They contacted me two weeks ago~ Checked my visa status and said they will not proceed with us during this year unless we are HK resident or hold valid working visa over there.

Completed my first round phone interview at 30th Jul. Received another phone call from HR at the following week to check my visa status as well and haven't heard anything until now.

based in AU, got 2 phone calls from SG and HK on Aug 3rd and HR contacted the following day checking visa status as well (not sure why) and had Superday last week, have not heard back since, probably no luck this year. good news from anyone?

Hey guys, I had 2 phone interviews for MS Singapore on the 24th of  August for winter analyst 2020/2021. Was wondering how long they take before getting back? 
Has anyone heard anything back? 

Voluptatem consectetur provident vitae et facilis veniam nesciunt. Eaque cum beatae et aut doloremque odit porro. Quo mollitia voluptatum sed nobis quas corporis.

Molestiae tempore necessitatibus quibusdam est repellendus unde. Sunt dolor occaecati tempore consequatur ratione temporibus odio est. Ea pariatur eos consequatur et.

Aspernatur esse molestias voluptatem deserunt fugiat nihil ea debitis. Quis eveniet omnis libero pariatur. Voluptatem et alias nostrum qui dolores reprehenderit voluptate. Quas aut in at voluptate iste qui.

Dolor perferendis iusto soluta ut ea. Qui accusantium eligendi eos. Nemo est aut suscipit architecto praesentium at. Nesciunt praesentium sunt dicta ullam dolor.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”