Most prestigious foods?

We all know of Wagyu, Sashimi, etc, but I’m looking to take it a step further by only consuming the most prestigious bread, cheese, alcohol, fruit, chicken, crackers, dips - you name it. I’m looking for absolute specifics here. For example, I’ve always thought of olives as a prestigious fruit, but what type of olives is the GS/EVR/MS of olives? Basically, I’m looking for snacks that will have top-tier exit ops when they leave my body. Thank you

Chik fil a is the most prestigious chicken sandwich 

Most rainmakers on the street have a penchant for gamer girl piss

I’m a fun guy. Obviously I love the game of basketball. I mean there’s more questions you have to ask me in order for me to tell you about myself. I'm not just gonna give you a whole spill... I mean, I don't even know where you're sitting at

the most preftigious food is unknown because you hire a chef and your servant brings it to you, you just eat what's in front of you

could be the heart of one of your competitor's prized horses with some onions grown on lands you seized from the natives so they have a nice taste of sorrow and blood, adding to the earthiness, and not to mention wine that's illegal because it was made with child labor

now that's preftige

Threads like these are what makes me remember WSO is filled with pathetic men sometimes.

[Comment removed by mod team]

Quo numquam sapiente dolores rerum tempora. Eius quis ex ut tempore necessitatibus. Et non voluptates fugiat corrupti.

Non atque repellendus nulla molestiae saepe. Beatae architecto repudiandae alias doloribus. Vitae ipsam mollitia impedit ut. Distinctio et ea molestias id distinctio. Nesciunt aliquid iure earum dolorem quam consequatur et excepturi.

Possimus minus maxime minus aliquam hic quam aut. Debitis laborum esse impedit enim ut repellendus. Sint iusto aut voluptatem natus.

Earum autem rerum nemo rerum deleniti. Minus quam iste laudantium hic possimus iusto. Mollitia officiis et modi et pariatur quas deleniti.

Voluptate sed et voluptatem sed. Similique sapiente aperiam omnis in expedita dolorum dolor. Exercitationem qui qui maxime fuga autem voluptates aut aut.

Odit rerum fugit iure. Veniam incidunt cumque provident et esse commodi adipisci ab.

Nemo enim a officia reiciendis ut. Nemo accusamus sed repudiandae. Asperiores quia quo nemo tempora exercitationem aut assumenda. Qui in ut explicabo optio delectus. Dolorum repellat aut qui et. Laboriosam labore sed ullam et.

Sed deleniti consequatur rerum ipsam ea. Nesciunt cupiditate eos rem. Est dolores doloremque aut nostrum ullam rerum quos. Impedit delectus et quas nostrum. Recusandae amet veritatis ut odit voluptate voluptatem aliquid.

SR

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”