Is it worth it, in your opinion, to get a Msc Finance in the US (I am a EU citizen)?
I am not taking into consideration MIT/Princeton/ MFE UCLA/UCB (don't have the credentials).
But what about USC/Vanderbilt? How would you compare them with the top european programmes (eg HEC/LSE/LBS/Bocconi)?
Is it harder to get in as a EU citizen? Would you consider it a safe/valuable choice to work in the US? Do you have any information on the placement or do you have other noteworthy schools to suggest?
Thanks in advance lads!
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- My boyfriend broke up with me recently after being together for 9 years - first love and all that shtz. His rationale is that I don't bring a lot to the table except being hot and tall, and better aesthetics and tastes for things in life. He is a soon-to-be MBB FO guy and will be making...+27 by agirlwithnoname in OFF
- Hey folks. Spent a lot of time as a ghost on these forums back when I was trying to figure out what I was doing - figured I'd give back a little for anyone who's looking at the renewable energy infra/project finance space, with specific emphasis on the buy side.
###...+22 by ob38dn in PE
- If I already signed 2020 SA position, would it be bad to continue recruiting? Wouldn't think about reneging, just curious to see what else I can land. +13 by elontusk in IB
- Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing to enroll in self-study financial...+13 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Is it wise to buy a franchise think subway, Tim Hortons, not McDonald's because of price but a smaller but known chain? I am thinking into the future and want to have an asset that pays me dividends and something I can build and focus on into retirement. Start with one accumulate capital...+12 by JohnGutfreund in IB
- #### Pre-MBA Work History:
* I attended a private, Catholic university in the Midwest where the curriculum was focused on asset management and included a student-managed portfolio as part of the university's endowment.
* Alumni through that program helped me land in the analyst...+12 by PE-CFO in CF
- When I mean left wing I don't mean the over the top SJW types or even the pretend left wing democrats (up until Bernie rose to prominence that is)... I'm talking proper, old school left wing. Socialized healthcare, socialized college tuition, socialized trade school tuition, higher...+12 by Leonardo-Cope in OFF
- Per WSJ: https://www.wsj.com/articles/piper-jaffray-nearing-deal-to-buy-sandler-o-neill-for-485-million-11562618214
What are everyone's thought on this? Obviously Sandler is a player in small/mid size banking and brings an end to the Sandler O'Neill name that saw them survive the...+11 by WillHunting in IB
- What do you guys think? Not like it's a real holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving or anything.
Am I good to blast or will I look like a douchebag?+11 by famejranc in OFF
- Ask me anything
Previous: Non-target, state school MACC CPA 1 year of audit at national firm 1.5 years of valuation, financial modeling, and QofE (TAS) Passed Level 1 CFA
Current: F500 CorpDev analyst
Ask me about: transitioning from audit to...+10 by MedTechMonkey in CF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/10-7/128:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul17WSO Toronto Meetup: Wed July 17th, 7:30pm, Joey Eaton Center7:30 EDT Toronto, ON