I am in my final year of engineering (from India) and currently interning with a major vechile manufacturer ( for 6 months) doing projects in supply chian management.
I would like a realistic opinion(s) for my admission into CASS for MSc. in Management
- 4 year degree in Electronics and Communication engineering
- 6 month internship in supply chian management
- Have a Good LOR from my manager and a good LOR from one of my prof at University
- Averaging 660 on mock GMAT (Haven't give the actual exams yet)
- Certificate on and about to give my CFA - Level I
Thanks in advance!