My Official 2020 Presidential Endorsement

Subscribe

I am endorsing SENATOR BERNIE SANDERS for President in 2020. Donald Trump is 73 years old, way too old to be president. Sanders will bring his youth and charisma and help turn this country around.

College should be free. Healthcare should be free. Internet should be free. Condoms should be free (the fact that you exist proves this).

We need a modern day Glass Seagull. Seagulls are disgusting and poop everywhere, just like Deutsche Bank employees. One time, when I was at the beach, a seagull stole my submarine sandwich. You can’t steal my sandwich if you’re made of glass can you now you dumb seagull bitch!

I think for too long, we’ve allowed the private equity industries to rape middle America for profit and scrap companies for parts. KKR? More like the KKK. When TOYS R US went bankrupt, Henry Kravis and Mitt Romney personally took turns sodomizing Toys R US mascot Geoffrey the Giraffe. #MeToo anyone?

We need single-payer healthcare. Who’s going to pay for it? Joe!

For all of these reasons, and because Jeffrey Epstein did commit suicide, I am endorsing BERNIE SANDERS to become the 46th President of the United States

Comments (21)

Dec 7, 2019 - 2:14pm

It took a couple seconds to figure out who posted this after seeing the title lmao

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."

Dec 8, 2019 - 3:28pm

I endorse Senator Donald Trump. He's been a shining star in a sky filled with falling stars.

What concert costs 45 cents? 50 Cent feat. Nickelback.

Dec 10, 2019 - 5:11pm

Healthcare should almost definitely be free. What America does to the poor who don't have insurance from a healthcare perspective is a disgrace tbh. College is debatable, but the cost structure certainly needs evaluation from the top-down.

Array

Dec 13, 2019 - 4:08am
GoldenCinderblock: "I keep spending all my money on exotic fish so my armor sucks. Is it possible to romance multiple females? I got with the blue chick so far but I am also interested in the electronic chick and the face mask chick."
Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2020 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (17) $704
  • Vice President (45) $323
  • Associates (255) $228
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (37) $203
  • 2nd Year Analyst (141) $153
  • Intern/Summer Associate (133) $141
  • 1st Year Analyst (561) $129
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (544) $82

Leaderboard See all