Seems like a smart bunch in here so I thought I'd get some input. Anyone track natural gas? Thoughts on where the price will settle next year?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Income inequality, a topic that gets discussed a lot here.
I've been reading up on it, namely books and a lot of articles. Would like to hear other's thoughts on it.
My main thought is, would it be unavoidable? I feel there are two classes of people with money. Basically,...+61 by ironman32 in OFF
- My first big break was back in freshman year, I managed to cold call the head of investment banking at X bank. Managed to impress him enough to say he would help in pushing my resume for an interview for that year's internship. But never got the internship nor interview for the summers...+42 by kyleluck in IB
Below is an AMA podcast + some key takeaways on fundraising for PE and HFs.
I was in-house IR at a couple PE shops (1 successful, 2 not) and was head of cap intro at a BB ibank.
What questions do you have for me?
I'll do my best to cover / answer them all.
WSO...+15 by earthwalker7 in PE
- I've been questioning my path recently. I'll be applying for full time positions soon and there's part of me that isn't 100% sold on what I am doing. It feels like it is the right path but I know there are so many other paths out there.
For me, if I hadn't spent so...+12 by tudorg in OFF
- Fairly Simple. How much do you spend to maintain your lifestyle? What changes would you make to your lifestyle in the future?
As for me annually
Cars: Still drive a crappy car and don't have plan to upgrade, $2,000 on gas
Food: $3,000 goes to grocery,...+12 by ConservativelyLeveredCat in OFF
- It's that time of the year again... Intern Season
Graduated from a semi-target. Networked my way into banking and was lucky enough to secure an IB internship my sophomore year. Returned for my junior summer; realized I liked IB but not the firm. Went through the FT IB...+12 by monkeyking722 in IB
- First job out of school, I was hired at a boutique HFF/Eastdil as an an intern at $15/hr, 45hr/week. I was hired explicitly with potential to become "full-time" once our office hires another producer (which was slated for that quarter) but we've been focused on opening offices...+11 by TheTankF in RE
- Owners/operators/multifamily funds, what are you guys hearing in your world?
State assembly reached an agreement last night in Albany. The new regulations, expected to be signed in the law:
* eliminate vacancy decontrol (ability to bring up to market-rate when tenant leaves)
* limit Major...+10 by Edifice in RE
- Fresh out of an undergrad taking on a full-time Analyst opportunity in a Valuation shop.
Wondering what the exit opportunities are like after 1-2 years? IB? PE? Tips to make the move? Or would going back to school make more sense before making the move.+10 by _Bananas_and_co_ in IB
- Curious to know what you guys think about the different markets/cities to work in here in the US. Every city seems to offer a uniqueness that can translate in to how easy it is to do business there, build a network, enjoy a quality of life, etc.
We constantly hear about NYC, LA, SF, Boston,...+9 by jayflip21 in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jun17Webinar: CFA - is it right for you? -- 9pm ET, 6/17/20199:00 EDT Online
- Jun18Podcast: How to be time rich -- Camille Holden -- 6/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun19Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 6/19-6/218:00 to 5:00 EDT Online