Non-target student looking for advice
My question is should I delay grad and continue recruiting for SA 2022 positions, or go the MsF route?
My issue: I'm a rising senior at a small non-target school in the south, and I've been networking for SA 2022 positions and if I were to get one, I would delay my graduation from May 22 to December of 22. As it is mid-July and I still do not have an offer, I have been looking into a one-year MsF program (like Vandy, UT Austin, WashU, etc.). I need to make a decision on delaying my graduation by Aug 15, so I still have some time. Currently interning inat a PE-held SaaS company, and just got an offer at a local boutique bank for the fall. I would need to start studying for the GMAT pretty soon here as I won't have as much time during the school year if I were to go the MsF route so I need to make a decision soon. I would hate to put all my effort into recruiting and be SOL on both that front and for MsF admissions having not studied for the GMAT.
I have's but mostly MM firms as I realize I have the best chance at those spots, so I am wondering if I should give up on SA recruiting and focus my efforts on the GMAT, or start studying for the GMAT while reaching out to people at the same time. Would love to hear advice from y'all and especially anyone who's been in a similar situation.
Thanks in advance.