Curious to hear what other options outside of the usual Jersey City/Hoboken options there are for people who commute to NYC. I know the destination (midtown vs, lower) is a big factor, but just in general terms. Looking to make a work move into NYC and currently live in central/southern NJ so would need to relocate. Anything that is a reasonable commute and not over priced?
Popular Content See all
- Dealing with elitism while networking+62IBby Cmdiejdjdjdmwksxkdod
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+49OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+47OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+31IBby MaxTennis
- Your thoughts on William Blair & Company? +18IBby Lehman_Bro
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Best Careers to Pursue Today?+15JOBby stedstriker
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- College Debt+11IBby tsk613
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
Leaderboard See all
Recent Jobs See all