Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I'm a lot more ambitious than people around me and how I just can't relate with them because they have no aspirations, don't plan long term, etc.(I go to a non-target state school) It got me thinking about why I'm so professionally focused and want to get into a top firm and...+52 by timr23 in OFF
You HAVE to stop that annoying pop up on the lower left of screen. I know it's intention is to sell more premium items, but this is an abomination. I'm sure there was time/money spent on developing that, but it needs to go.
It can't have value more than...+39 by accountingbyday in WSO
- What is the one part of finance fashion that you would like to see gone? Gaudy loafers? Thick pinstripe suits that should be relegated to the 80s?+37 by TallWhenStandingOnWallet in FASH
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+23 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Title says it all. Would be interesting to get a poll going including firm size (bb/mm/etc) and sector.+20 by SomePleb in ER
- Fellow monkeys,
Online probably isn't the best place to seek for advice but would like an external perspective regardless.
Some background: HYP undergrad, and a current 1st year associate at a BB Financial Sponsors Group in NYC. I recently got an offer to join a PE MF at another...+17 by haxx0r31337 in OFF
- What are some of your favorites? Always thought [this one](https://foragerfunds.com/news/dick-smith-is-the-greatest-private-equity-heist-of-all-time/) was fairly clever.+14 by m_1 in PE
- So the 2019 goals thread that came up a while ago (https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/what-are-your-careerlife-goals-for-2019) kinda got me wondering, if you could teach yourself to do any one thing, or pick up any hobbie, what would it be? What is something that truly interests you that you...+13 by Nightman Cometh in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jan22Podcast: The importance of design -- Daniel Schriver -- 1/2212:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Jan30Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 1/30-2/18:00 to 5:00 EST Online