shorttheworld:
what about wednesday, too early in ewek im thinking maybe? or no? early enough to be pre-halloween

Yeah maybe do it on a day that's still close to Halloween but the people who already made plans can show up?

Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into SWANSONS.

Flake... if by "your answer", you mean you will be That Guy and order yourself a Bear Fight and do anything you can to get shitty, blackout puke your brains out drunk, then yes... we know how this is going to turn out.

Frieds:
Flake... if by "your answer", you mean you will be That Guy and order yourself a Bear Fight and do anything you can to get shitty, blackout puke your brains out drunk, then yes... we know how this is going to turn out.

Only if you're there.

Under my tutelage, you will grow from boys to men. From men into gladiators. And from gladiators into SWANSONS.

Flake, I'm retired from that shit. After watching you go down for the count, I realized it was about time, as I'm getting too old for that shit. So, I walk away with the belt and am on top. It's the only way to retire.

Short, if it's for Wednesday, I'll stop by for a drink or two and stay for an hour tops! None of this insanity ridden shit show from last time (assuming they even let us back in).

Frieds:
Flake, I'm retired from that shit. After watching you go down for the count, I realized it was about time, as I'm getting too old for that shit. So, I walk away with the belt and am on top. It's the only way to retire.

Short, if it's for Wednesday, I'll stop by for a drink or two and stay for an hour tops! None of this insanity ridden shit show from last time (assuming they even let us back in).

i think u always say ur just gonna be there for one drink lol

How many resumes should I bring?

jk. in for bear fights.

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

This seems to be turning into a pretty regular thing, good work short!

"You stop being an asshole when it sucks to be you." -IlliniProgrammer "Your grammar made me wish I'd been aborted." -happypantsmcgee

Explicabo dolor possimus occaecati perspiciatis non. Voluptas maxime expedita sit nostrum. Est facere molestias omnis consequatur voluptatem ipsa et.

Vel est voluptas porro ab laboriosam dolorem. Consequatur consequuntur adipisci labore numquam expedita id velit reprehenderit. Ducimus ducimus aut iste quibusdam. Eum quas sapiente vitae enim inventore labore dolor ut. Aut recusandae cupiditate dolor vitae non sint pariatur.

Et sit dolores voluptas sunt. Tenetur corporis reprehenderit ipsa sapiente harum.

Necessitatibus nobis adipisci porro. Modi itaque aspernatur ut nulla. Iusto voluptatem minus vero id ratione repudiandae maiores. Aut ut aut aut ipsa qui iste autem.

Vero eveniet omnis repellat. Autem animi quam facilis beatae nihil deleniti nemo. Est eius quae soluta sed a impedit quasi. Vitae cumque dolorem dolorem iste.

Qui quod assumenda est repudiandae quaerat rem. Cupiditate omnis magnam quia voluptatem tempora illum. Exercitationem eaque deleniti et. Qui provident qui molestias nisi possimus voluptatibus. Atque aut tempora et soluta. Sequi at odio in nobis corrupti placeat magnam omnis. Id ad nihil sunt totam.

Nostrum laboriosam beatae sint quibusdam dolorum et fugiat vero. Numquam neque fuga quia cum molestias. Eius similique quo omnis dolores quis voluptas ut.

Delectus aut et quia et. Qui culpa accusamus explicabo culpa sequi amet autem. Saepe cupiditate magnam quaerat voluptates. Maiores eum illum laudantium saepe deserunt. Iusto molestiae vel est. Neque quo est sed ea.

Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”