Comments (24)

Oct 16, 2011

I'm down, it'd be great to meet some of you

Oct 16, 2011

Shit, I can't make it... I'll be in Taiwan.

"All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work."

Oct 16, 2011

I'd love to, but I can't. Thursday night is the first night of Halloween festivities!

Oct 17, 2011

You already know my answer.

Oct 17, 2011

what about wednesday, too early in ewek im thinking maybe? or no? early enough to be pre-halloween

Oct 17, 2011
shorttheworld:

what about wednesday, too early in ewek im thinking maybe? or no? early enough to be pre-halloween

Yeah maybe do it on a day that's still close to Halloween but the people who already made plans can show up?

Oct 17, 2011

wed is good, flying to Vegas on thurs.

Oct 17, 2011

Flake... if by "your answer", you mean you will be That Guy and order yourself a Bear Fight and do anything you can to get shitty, blackout puke your brains out drunk, then yes... we know how this is going to turn out.

Oct 17, 2011
Frieds:

Flake... if by "your answer", you mean you will be That Guy and order yourself a Bear Fight and do anything you can to get shitty, blackout puke your brains out drunk, then yes... we know how this is going to turn out.

Only if you're there.

Oct 18, 2011

Btw way to chump me in front of all of the girls by downing both bombs while I was finishing the Irish haha. Frieds are you down for next weds?

Oct 18, 2011

Flake, I'm retired from that shit. After watching you go down for the count, I realized it was about time, as I'm getting too old for that shit. So, I walk away with the belt and am on top. It's the only way to retire.

Short, if it's for Wednesday, I'll stop by for a drink or two and stay for an hour tops! None of this insanity ridden shit show from last time (assuming they even let us back in).

Oct 18, 2011
Frieds:

Flake, I'm retired from that shit. After watching you go down for the count, I realized it was about time, as I'm getting too old for that shit. So, I walk away with the belt and am on top. It's the only way to retire.

Short, if it's for Wednesday, I'll stop by for a drink or two and stay for an hour tops! None of this insanity ridden shit show from last time (assuming they even let us back in).

i think u always say ur just gonna be there for one drink lol

Oct 18, 2011

How many resumes should I bring?

jk. in for bear fights.

Oct 18, 2011

Short,

I was about to leave before the Bear Fights were ordered. I didn't get to doing work until well after Midnight, so yeah!

Oct 21, 2011

think im gonna postpone cuz seems like a lot are busy?

Oct 21, 2011

Vote for Thur ;p

Oct 21, 2011

The Frieds suggests Happy Hour be held on Wednesday or moved exactly one week back so that The Frieds can attend and mock those who choose to have a Bear Fight.

Oct 21, 2011

it will be postponed another week from your desired date since i have to go back up to CT and do a friends wedding and grandfathers ashes burial

Oct 21, 2011

So the week before thanksgiving? Gotcha!

Oct 21, 2011

haha no 2nd week of nov or so :P

Oct 23, 2011

This seems to be turning into a pretty regular thing, good work short!

Nov 1, 2011

Might I propose Thursday November 10th? Also, you may want to get this post on the front page so more of us can weigh in. Thanks for organizing!

Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com

Nov 1, 2011
Comment
Nov 1, 2011
Comment

Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com