I like both colleges and each has its own pro and cons etc.
- i live in ohio so cheaper and much closer to family and friends( and girl i like)
- My mom works there so cheaper again
- I have networked with some guys in the Fisher Futures program
- They have an Fisher Futures investment banking program which selects 10 kids junior year and places 100% banking internships look it up :D ( one of my friends went to goldman
Cons: OSU I heard only about 30 peopole try so I seems like a high chance
- Penn states Nittany lion fund places 30 students a year to Banking jobs
- OSU isnt ranked to high on businessweek
- and it is risky waiting till junior year for getting into the club
Pros : Penn State
- smeal is ranked 4th in finance for recruiting
- places well on Wall Street
- great business facility ( )
- They have a nittany lion fund ( which you can get into as an freshman) and eventully you try to become a fund manager ( about 30 fund managers) where 100% go to wall street too and Merryl lynch and goldman all hire here it is pretty significant.
Cons- Penn state
-will cost me good money
- family friends, gf far away.
- middle of nowhere
- dont have such a good networking background etc.
Honestly which one would you guys rather choose? Both seem good too me but i feel like penn state has better ops but it is 7 hours away from my house etc. Thanks again to all responses!