Hey guys, I was accepted to UChicago (potential Econ major) and Oxford for PPE (I've already met the conditions of my offer). I'm an international student with no real preference of where I end up (UK, US, or even HK or SG). I plan to go into IB, but have no real knowledge about the recruiting environment at these places (and in the UK and the US as a whole).
Some factors I was considering (and would appreciate some inputs on):
* Cost - not a major concern, but Oxford is approx. $100k cheaper than UChicago.
* Work visa sponsorships for internationals in the UK and the US.
* MBA opportunities - I aspire to end up at an M7 MBA in the US.
Would love to hear your opinions. Thanks!
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.