Parking S7/66 at a Prop Shop

I recently took a job in VC and my 7/66 licenses aren't needed at the new firm. I've been told prop shops would be the best place to park my licenses so they don't expire. Does anyone have experience doing this? What firms would be best to try this with?

I was also advised to see about parking them at a place like Genworth, Northwestern Mutual, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (2)

Jan 22, 2018

No real experience myself so take this with a grain of salt but maybe look into those arcade type prop shops like T3, SMB, etc. they'll probably happily take a small fee in exchange for what you're looking for.

    • 1
Jan 22, 2018