Pay $7500 for GS trading connect->job

Currently a MM trader with 3 years experience (fx, swaps, CP/CDs, futures) at a german bank. Will pay you $7500 USD cash if you network me in and I get a trading job at GS. Have series 7 and 63. I would fit best in flow trading IRS or FX, but would be open to other roles/desks. Not enough experience for full prop, not qualified for quant. Would look at risk mgmt and sales as well.

I am 100% serious and would be fine with escrow, contract, etc. I interview well and would expect to get the job, but would consider an arrangement to provide compensation in the event I didn't land a position. I will provide and expect discretion regarding the arrangement.

Would also pay for other firms:
MS, DB, JPM, CS - $4000
BCS, BAC - $3000
UBS (no stamford), C, HSBC, RBC - $1000
JEF - $20

Also interested in HF execution roles for AUMs >500MM. Case by case basis on $.

PM me.

Best Response
TomNext:
Currently a MM trader with 3 years experience (fx, swaps, CP/CDs, futures) at a german bank. Will pay you $7500 USD cash if you network me in and I get a trading job at GS. Have series 7 and 63. I would fit best in flow trading IRS or FX, but would be open to other roles/desks. Not enough experience for full prop, not qualified for quant. Would look at risk mgmt and sales as well.

I am 100% serious and would be fine with escrow, contract, etc. I interview well and would expect to get the job, but would consider an arrangement to provide compensation in the event I didn't land a position. I will provide and expect discretion regarding the arrangement.

Would also pay for other firms: MS, DB, JPM, CS - $4000 BCS, BAC - $3000 UBS (no stamford), C, HSBC, RBC - $1000 JEF - $20

Also interested in HF execution roles for AUMs >500MM. Case by case basis on $.

PM me.

Which planet are you on?

Why not I fork out USD15k if you got me a trading job at GS? That way, you get to double your money (yes, you earn half the spread - essentially what you value for a GS spot) just for relinquishing your place to me. It's a brainless arb!

LOL!

I'm not asking anyone to give up their job for me, edtkh. All I'm looking for is someone to pass my resume along. That's it. Maybe I'm missing what you're saying.

Let's look at this as a trade from a risk/reward perspective:

Risk: Essentially 0. I find it hard to imagine a scenario in which someone would question the judgement of the person who presented my resume. While I didn't go to a target and I don't have BB experience, I am a professional trader at a bank. I am articulate and presentable. It's not as if the person would be passing along the resume of a cold caller at OPCO or a day trader at Chimera. Actually landing the role is 100% my responsibility.

Reward: my $7,500 plus whatever bonus is paid for recruiting an employee. At GS for a f/o role I would imagine it's between 5 and 10k. So that's up to $17,500 simply for moving a resume along and perhaps nudging the head of the desk to interview me.

I recognize that everyone here is a BSD and $17,500 is just a couple nights of bottles and models, but there is the outside chance that there's a smart junior guy on a desk somewhere that could use a little scratch to buy his mom a Corolla.

MnE:
You realize if someone rats you out, you can kiss any chance of ever approaching GS again goodbye. I would think really hard before proceeding with this.
this could backfire big time

Dude, $7500 probably isn't even that much for the people who would be in a position to "network" you in. They would rather not put their reputation on the line by going to bat for someone they don't know that well than earn $7500. Put some more thought into these kinds of crazy ideas.

Quibusdam iure at iure error est fugiat. Nihil est necessitatibus corrupti non dolorem. Molestiae sed quisquam id excepturi nisi. Quo qui explicabo quae laudantium et. Iste officia quos rem ut.

Quo perspiciatis doloremque omnis possimus dolorem ad. Minus nostrum explicabo corrupti voluptatibus voluptatem ipsum laudantium accusantium. Aut modi harum enim magni nemo qui dolorem ut. Libero placeat deserunt fugit molestias. Cumque eum asperiores est voluptas magnam. Sit sed et et non quas facilis quasi dolorem. Minus fuga natus quam maxime nihil omnis.

Beatae odio aut quos. Amet recusandae qui minima et. Perspiciatis modi quod error voluptates asperiores molestiae omnis.

Reprehenderit et corporis et sed animi. Reprehenderit labore repellat odit eaque omnis incidunt nulla fugit. Ipsum fuga ut ipsa sit sequi voluptas. Alias id non minima pariatur.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”