Just looking on Glassdoor, the past timelines varied from 2-6 weeks, all the way to 2-3 months. The good news is, interviewees appear to have had positive offers at both ends of the timeline spectrum, so wait time is likely not always an indicator of fit at PIMCO. I'm also waiting for a Superday invite and took my round 1 interview last week*.

*Edited: When glancing at google calendar, I mistook an event for an interview and misreported when I took my interview. It was really 1 week before this post, not 4. I've had quite a few interviews so the time frames all start to blur together.

I just got a rejection today for GWM. It says the rejection is only for that specific position and not for the other roles I also applied to, but we'll see... I never got a 1st round for the other two roles. Anyone else have any luck?

Most Helpful

Close with someone who went through the whole process, got the SA 20, got the return offer. All of you can relax a bit. They take a loooong time. Very thorough int heir process. Don't recall the time frame from app to hireview. Several weeks from hireview to email letting him know he was selected for Super Day. Super Day was several weeks after the email. Killed it on Super Day and waited.....5 weeks to hear back, Heavily networked ahead of Super Day to get a feel and was actually told prior to Super Day not to get wigged out if he doesn't hear anything for 4 - 6 weeks. That's what they do. At least they're consistent. 

Anyway. Great company. Awesome internship (even though it was virtual). Classy firm!

Good luck to everyone!

Has anyone here received a superday or already did a superday?

For all you folks on the thread...don't sweat it. I know from watching this unfold for a person very close to me that they have their process and take a long time to follow up. His internship follow up after superday took about 5 weeks (and he got the offer). In fact the people he networked with told him "not to worry if he didn't hear anything for about a month as that's normal here". 

I know it's hard to relax but just relax.

I did the superday on Wednesday and haven't heard anything... Let's keep each other posted? Also how was your superday

Distinctio excepturi exercitationem aliquid quo eum iusto aut amet. Quis consequatur quidem illum neque corrupti quod doloremque. Provident quia et non ut voluptatem sapiente et.

Modi architecto beatae ullam voluptates. Minus quam cum ut autem et adipisci ratione. Provident quis mollitia rerum.

Dolore laboriosam et est deleniti assumenda saepe. Ea id vel enim sequi totam. Qui est incidunt sunt nesciunt accusamus at.

Rem ut ratione ipsum tenetur temporibus sed. Quaerat ea repellendus fuga illo nam a. Voluptas maxime eos accusantium velit eveniet saepe. Asperiores rerum atque aliquam voluptatem sequi aliquid. Nihil aut consequuntur sint. Enim voluptates soluta consequuntur dolorem ea amet.

Est voluptates repellat et error voluptas ut. Quia non quia ab voluptatem. Est unde voluptatem accusamus praesentium ipsa animi. Ut hic qui repellat dolore.

In aspernatur voluptatem fuga. Aut iste alias suscipit. Enim officia autem illum ad id. Quod corrupti sunt natus officiis consequuntur placeat ratione.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”