Background: BBA from a trash school -Graduated in 2017 fall (I know this is no good but I was too stupid and didn't realize that I want to be in the finance world)...
Started off credit analyst in a commercial bank 4 months ago.
I am landing on a corporate trust administrator position ( ). I want to know more about the career path and I don't see too many information available online. What are some possible exit opportunities for this role?
I appreciate you all !! Thank you !
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+90 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- I have seen a few posts on the Commodities Trading forum asking about how petroleum trading is priced, hedged, etc. I was reasonably high up in Risk Management for a “major” trading company in Houston for a few years and am now running a hedge book at a smaller company, so I thought I may...+36 by Dr. Shakalu in Blog
- According to a [recent WSJ/NBC survey](https://www.wsj.com/articles/americans-losing-faith-in-college-degrees-poll-finds-1504776601), a staggering estimate of 47% young Americans feel that a college degree is not worth it compared to a 49% who do. *That* is a pretty close divide which is...+33 by Appley in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- About one year ago, I did [this AMA](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/finished-1st-year-at-hbs-ask-me-anything-ama) about finishing my first year at HBS.
Two years ago, I did [this AMA](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/headed-to-hbs-in-the-fall-ask-me-anything-ama) about being...+20 by Deo et Patriae in BSCH
- Slow bank holiday night, so I figured I would go into this. After having followed watch brand for some years and having had countless conversation with fellow consultants and banking friends about why you don't spend your first bonus on a fucking mixed steel-gold submariner, I figured a...+19 by G-I the pharma guy in FASH
- What you would change and what advices you would give to a 20 years old kid to be successful in life does not matter if it's in finance or another field!+18 by French35 in OFF
- Any new tips that could helpful is greatly appreciated. Some input on what to expect from your experience...+18 by DCF_king in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun05Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Washington DC, 6/5-6/78:00 to 5:00 EDT Washington DC
- Jun05Podcast: There is no success without compassion -- Dale Godboldo -- 6/5/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun08EnRoute Private Capital Meeting - Singapore8:00 to 1:30 EDT Online
- Jun11Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Nintendo -- 9pm EST, 6/11/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online