Point72 Superday 2019

Decided it would be a good idea to make a thread for the Point72 2019 Superday. If anyone has any experience or insight to what the superday is like please share below. Good luck to everyone!

Comments (7)

Jul 6, 2018

Hey hedgefundguy97, I'm here because nobody responded to this thread after a few days...maybe one of these resources will help you:

• 2018 Point72 Summit to figure out what I should prepare for. HF Point72 ... Has anyone participated in/is anyone going to be participating in P72's one-day academy ... summit this year? I'm curious about what the interviews for the summer 2019 intern position will be ...
  • Point72 Accelerated Recruiting all this week, next week, and the week after. Point72 Recruiting Undergraduate interns can expect ... won't touch someone from Point72 is ludicrous. The timeline from initial call to offer can be anywhere ... from a few weeks to two months. Read More About Point72 on WSO Point72 Undergrad Recruiting SA Would ...
  • Point 72 Academy 2019 Recruiting through this similar experience before I would love to hear your insights. Thanks! hedge fund point72 ... Hello everyone, Just trying to get a feel for Point 72's Academy 2019 recruitment process. ... "exclusive summer networking night" at Point 72's office in NYC. The invitation said the event will ...
  • Point72 Final Round SA Interview interview Final Rounds point72 sac undergrad ... Anyone been through final round interviews for Point72's summer analyst position? Just ...
  • Point72 Video Interview I have a video interview with Point72 this coming Monday and I am not sure what to expect. It is ... for the 2019 Academy Summer Internship. Any help is much appreciated. ...
  • Preliminary Interview at Point72 Program at Point72. I am wondering given my educational background what the entire process will be like. ... I was recently invited to participate in a preliminary interview for the 2019 Summer Academy ...
  • Point72 Academy Superday? Has anyone been through or heard of what Point72 Academy's superday is like? I haven't ... wondering if the superday will also be very non technical. ...
  • More suggestions...

Or maybe the following WSO members have something to say: @HF_Fish @Dragon-Ash @gradek

Hope that helps.

Dec 26, 2018

Also wondering if anyone has insight/advice on the superday. Thanks!

Dec 26, 2018

for which position?

Dec 26, 2018

Spring Academy 2019 analyst

Dec 27, 2018

is that for people coming in from investment banking? didn't think they would go through academy too

Dec 26, 2018

Yeah for full time. I'm coming from ER myself

Dec 26, 2018