I am an engineer with 4 years of experience. I have implemented big systems, capital projects and managed 20+ people teams. I am considering a career switch into IB. I am in Toronto and already got admitted to York.
- how competitive will i be after obtaining my MBA plus 4 years of engineering experience?
- i am planning to be involved in the finance club at York and expand my network in the finance industry. What else would you suggest i should do to be more sellable?
- any insights?
I know a very similar thread has been posted but i would like to get a view about the Toronto region
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.