Hi everyone, I would like to know which business School are within reach based on my profile ?
french/Mauritian student , 21 years old male
Non target Australian B-School , Double major in Banking and Finance , 87% Course weighted average (CPA)
- Member of vice chancellors list 3 times (granted to the top 1% of undergraduates across all campuses and majors)
- Received Letter of commendation twice.
- 3months internship in a local bank (Mauritius) - External Asset management
- Starting a full time job in Audit - Big 4 next month
- Maths peer tutor for the university
- Assistant researcher for 4months (mostly data gathering + interviews)
- Selected to participate in the CFA Research Challenge to represent the Uni (result : Local 3rd)
- Tennis coach for 1 month (kids)
- Helped the uni start a campaign to educate middle-income population in matters related to insurance/pension funds, investing in the stock market...
Language : Fluent in french and English, Spanish (limited proficiency)
Software : Office, python (beginner)
Areas of interest : Financial modelling, portfolio management
Gmat : Not yet taken ( took a long time to decide if I should attempt it or not due to a heavy workload + mandatory ACCA papers I have to take with my new job)
Targets : Open to suggestions ? Ideally some top european business schools but not tier 1 as I don't believe my profile is competitive enough hence : Rotterdam, Esade, Ie, Warwick, Dauphine (France), HEC Lausanne , Copenhaguen , KCL, Cass, or some AustralianB-Schools (ANU/Melbourne)
Thanks in advance for your time,
Would greatly appreciate if you could recommend universities I should apply to based on my profile and best Schools without Gmat requirement !
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount