Profile evaluation MSc Finance
So I just finished my undergrad and plan on doing a year in the industry next year prior to undertaking an MSc.
So I'm gonna post my profile there and it would be much help if you could criticise it/tell me what areas I should improve to maximise my potential for MSc finance applications.
I am looking into applying to these schools (MSc Finance or equivalent):
LSE, LBS, Imperial College London, Cambridge, Oxford, WHU, HEC, Essec, MIT, Berkeley, UCLA, ESCP, Erasmus Rotterdam.
Also, what are the requirements for American MBA at Wharton, Harvard etc?
- high school valedictorian
- undergraduate BSc (Hons) PPE Economics major at a uk target university graduating with high 2:1
- high grades in quant, business and finance modules (range 68-85), lower grades in philosophy and politics
- spring weeks at top london elite boutique in IB and restructuring and markets and
- active in societies
- internships during 2021-2022: top Bulge Bracket (think / ) and then at top boutique (think / ) both in IBD
- speak 3 languages fluently
- GMAT not obtained yet but expect a score superior to 725