PwC vs Deloitte: Technology Risk Consulting, Summer Internship
I've been offered a position at PwC for Technology Risk Consulting (comes under their Risk Assurance Business) and a position at Deloitte for Digital Strategy (comes under Deloitte Digital). In terms of growth opportunities, which of the two would be better if the end goal is to switch to MBB or a Tech firm like Google?
Things I'm considering:
1. In terms of overall prestige, I'd say PwC has the best global reputation among the Big Four. Not that Deloitte would hold me back in any way. +1 PwC
2. The positions offered are different, but I'm interested in them both. I would think that it's possible to switch to MBB/Google etc from either role. That said, Deloitte Consulting is stronger. +1 Deloitte
3. The people at PwC seemed nicer, at least in my opinion. +1 PwC
4. I don't want to be stuck in an IT Audit position. +1 Deloitte
5. Deloitte seems like they require me to specialize right away vs PwC's experiences tend to be broader. Not sure which one would be better in the long term cause I can think of Pros and Cons for both.
What do you guys think? Any help whatsoever would be appreciated.