I need some new music to listen to.... Pretty much listen to anything but country. I prefer listening to alternative rock and rap, but would enjoy some EDM recommendations and even stuff for the piano (for studying/ relaxing).
- Some of my favorite albums include Kanye West's College Dropout, and Graduation, Led Zeppelin's Mothership, Nirvana's Nevermind, Linkin Park's Meteora, anything Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- I would appreciate any workout anthems that sound like "Eye of the Tiger", "Till I Collapse", or "In da Club"
- As far as piano music, I'm a Chopin, Debussy, Erik Satie guy.
- Slipknot floats my boat from time to time.
- Trying to get into jazz but all I heard that I enjoyed was John Coltane's After the Rain. Just overall don't know much about this genre.
Would appreciate it if you guys helped me out with this. What's usually on repeat for you monkeys?