Recent Masters graduate (May 2018) Applying to MBB this Fall

duinase-keshu's picture

I recently graduated from the Johns Hopkins Uni, with a Masters in Biotech Entrepreneurship with concentration on Regulatory Science and Legal affairs ( GPA 3.89). This is my second masters ( 1St M.Sc. in Pharma Biotech with a published article GPA 4.0). I do have 2-3 years of working experience. I applied to MBB firms long before August 2018 ( By May). However, I applied directly to the Websites and not through my schools recruiting center as I had already graduated.

I now have a couple of questions:

1) Will i be considered to be recuting off cycle or on cycle?
2) Am i strictly considered as an experienced hire and can not recuite along campus hires?
3) Is there any hope for those of us with no MBAs and being online applicants?
4) I have attended a couple of networking events mostly webinars and exchanged a couple of emails with recuiting heads at my intressted offices ( Mostly for Bain). Does this count as networking? Enough to help get you an interview?

Please, i will be grateful getting valuable information. I kind of feel frustrated that i may not get a chance. But i have already started preparing for Case interviews ( since my Graduation) with hopes i get to land one.

Comments (1)

Sep 14, 2018
Comment