Thanks for WSO. Received PE analyst offer but in a small emerging country in Central Asia. The final destination is the "Street". But it shouldn't take forever. What now? Need advice.
- Business planning club
- Local university, Econ major, GPA 3.2
- Local second biggest commercial bank, Loan officer, 1.5 yrs
- Local second biggest P&C insurance, Actuarial analyst, 1.5 yrs
- PE offer
- Prepared almost 100 hours to pass the 2 round of logical reasoning test and an interview with senior analyst/HR/manager/MD. See my previous post "Download PDF books".
- Read some IM books, practiced some LBO.
- Used WSO resume template
- Failed CFA level I with band 10.
- Singapore IBD(got a few connection there)
- MBA (seems Non-target, GPA 3.2, can't pay a tuition targeting MBA could be a long shot. After MBA, I will be around 28 yo)
- Small local PE to boutique/mid-tier IB in abroad. Will someone take a look at me?