I posted on here a few minutes ago explaining my situation and asking for help/ feedback on what I should do to get my career started working as an Equity Analyst. I feel overwhelmed and very depressed at the moment.
I am getting 0 interest from all of the analyst positions I am applying to. I am trying to get into the ILTS course to better my resume and hopefully get my first analyst job. If anyone is willing to provide feedback/ suggestions as to how I can improve my resume I would greatly appreciate it. My resume is below.
Thank you all!!
Financial Investments and Markets graduating senior with three tax/finance-related internships in fast paced, team-oriented environments; data analysis experience includes routine use of Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables). Excellent communication skills and the ability to relay concepts concisely.
Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
Bachelor of Business Administration (December 2018)
* Major: Financial Investments and Markets; GPA: 3.5 / 4.0 Dean's List
* Course Highlights: Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, Financial Engineering, Fixed Income Securities, Financial Decision Models, Money Banking and Capital Markets, Financial Institutions, Micro and Macro Economics
Praxair Inc.: Danbury, CT April 2018- Present
Personal Property Tax Intern
* Prepared and file tax returns; Coordinated with Personal Property Tax Manager verifying the validity of all tax charges, and ensuring proper distribution of tax payments
* Worked with a multi-company team during merge compiling property tax records under one entity
* Research nation-wide company owned real estate values to arrange for filing disputes over valuations
IBM: Southbury, CT September 2017- January 2018
Personal Property Tax Intern (Full time)
* Reconciled corporate personal property tax bills against in-house depreciation schedules
* Communicated with clients regarding the origination of their personal property taxes
* Collaborated with an international team ensuring the accurate and timely disbursal of tax payments
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance: Danbury, CT June 2017- August 2017
* Performed industry reviews to develop a sense of current and future market conditions
* Analyzed corporate financial statements determining our teams comfort level in entering into loan/ lease agreements; Established appropriate credit limits on each obligor
* Underwrote loan agreements for exposure amounts ranging between 500K to 12M
* Standardized documentation process, streamlining our team's future data collection process
WCSU Finance Club: Vice President September 2017- May 2018
* Created a budget and gained approval for funding from the Student Government Association
* Won our clubs StokTrak competition during two different semesters
Mock Supreme Court: January 2018- Present
* Developed knowledge about the assigned case by studying prior Supreme Court cases relevant to the case at bar; Formulated arguments; Presented one side of the argument to a panel of judges
* Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (Pivot Tables, Goal Seek, VLOOKUP)
* Familiar with basic computer programming (VBA, and HTML)
* Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.