Resume question from a cs student
I'm a master candidate of computer science, and I'm preparing my resume for applying IBD position. I present my shortages and advantages, and hope you could give me some advice on how to make a impresive resume for such position.
1. No degree in either business or economics.
2. No internship at banks.
1. Internship in top IT companies, such as IBM, Google and Microsoft, and the positions are diversified: researcher, software engineer and program manager.
2. PTA experience at an international consulting group.
3. Good scholar record in a top university in China with 5 years' scholarship and many awards.
4. Passed CFA level 1.
4. Active extracurricular activities.
How can I succeed to make a proper resume for IBD application? Which experience to emphasis and which to ignore in the resume?
Great thanks in advance!