Best Response

He has a chance if he can get his message out, everyone I told about him, changed from whichever candidate they supported to him. People no longer want to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. And he has the right solutions, and the right attitude. He is not pandering to the bottom rung of society in order to win votes. He is not pandering to the fear mongerers in order to get ahead. Just look at the debate, every single candidate except him, said that they were PRO-national id program, then when Ron Paul said that he is against it, and outlined why, every single one of the other candidates flip flopped and on the next questions said "what I meant about National ID was..."

Thats whats great about Ron Paul, he has a ton of experience, and ALWAYS votes with constitution, as such he has no flip flopping history, unlike every other candidate.

His biggest problem is lack of exposure, he doesn't have millions from promising big business breaks, which is why he is lacking in the polls. But he is steadily and quietly rising in the polls. And the more debates there'll be, and the more speeches, the more people will join his camp.

And there seems to be a movement against him, i.e. he beat out everyone on the MSNBC poll regarding the GOP debate, but all news channels reported that the winner was Romney. Others reported that McCain won it. Then on ABC poll, they didn't even include him as being at the debate(but included someone who wasn't even there), until people complained.

Best thing we can do is see, the whole "he is an awesome candidate but I'm not going to vote for him because he has no chance" is just plain retarded, and exactly why for the past decades we had to pick the lesser of 2 evils. Now with the internet, the lesser known candidates can actually get their message out, which in turn get them exposure in TV land, and eventually give them a fighting chance

aadpepsi:
Alright, don't you people think a person with two first names would make a shabby president?
people like you are exactly why over the past decades we had to pick the lesser of two evils.

Hell I'm guilty of that myself, I voted for Bush over Kerry in the last election, because he flip flopped on less issues. That is no way to pick the leader of the free world.

If you don't vote for Ron Paul you are a communist, and deserve to be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay with all the other commies and terrorists

As long as the person believes in neither taxing the shit out of people nor stripping everyone of their constitutional and civil rights, I like him/her. But currently there is no such candidate.

"We are lawyers! We sue people! Occasionally, we get aggressive and garnish wages, but WE DO NOT ABDUCT!" -Boston Legal-

sleepyguyb:
Humans are too complicated to just have evolved from monkeys. My ancestors were not monkeys thank you.
What are you talking about? How can people have evolved from monkeys when they exist with us in the present. What you are arguing over is if monkeys and people had the same ancestry.

guyjer:
sleepyguyb:
Humans are too complicated to just have evolved from monkeys. My ancestors were not monkeys thank you.
What are you talking about? How can people have evolved from monkeys when they exist with us in the present. What you are arguing over is if monkeys and people had the same ancestry.
i think he was being sarcastic.

Ratione quas ut in. Voluptatem excepturi expedita et placeat corrupti deserunt. Aut magnam saepe laboriosam rem. Similique dolorem dolorem nostrum quo iste nesciunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”