Rudra Investment Best Stock Market Advisory Company Indore
Rudra Investment Research is a SEBI registered and one of the Leading Financial market research, providing stock market tips to their clients with both the technical chart analysis fundamental analysis.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Hi there, am an SO to someone in banking. He's one year out to promotion to VP. He keeps telling me it will get "better". Not sure what it means and I would really like specific details. He still works to 9/10/11 longer most nights. Still working most weekends.
I asked him...+59 by ibankergf1 in IB
- So, everyone is a prestige whore in some way or another. Let's be honest. For every 1 person who can afford to pay cash for an S500 AMG but drives a Prius for the mileage, there are 100 million people who finance a car they can't really afford. The same applies to school - How many...+34 by Goldman Snacks in JOB
- I can't believe I am finally writing this but it is time to really reflect on what has happened in the past month.
Parents divorced, grew up in poverty in the middle of nowhere, etc. Chose to go to my extreme non-target because it was a full-ride and had no clue about job...+29 by RealDealHolyfield in SCSS
- I've never met an Analyst in banking that is overweight....or even portly for that matter. With how much you all work, when/how do you find time to exercise? +21 by redraidermustang in OFF
- Any questions on life in finance in Hong Kong? AMA
i've been here since 2005, worked in IBD, and then PE.
It's been a while, but happy to help if anyone has questions.
* While for many jobs language skills aren't specified as mandatory per se, to actually be...+17 by earthwalker7 in OFF
- As the title says could you guys list some examples. This question comes up often in interviews and every time I open up WSJ I can't find any deals except if they're very high profile which isn't every day. What's the best source to find recent M&A deals? I'd also...+16 by monkeytomd in IB
- So what happens when banks mess up and take in lateral hires that did SA elsewhere for full time and they end up being terrible [bad attitude, weak technical skills, arrogant, etc]? Do analysts actually get fired or do they just keep them on and not staff them on anything besides dead end...+16 by johnnybanks1 in IB
- Two weeks ago, a thread was created on favorite banking phrases. It blew up, and numerous monkeys shared some hilarious jargon used in this industry. If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend checking it out...+16 by YungBull in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct04The 4th Annual South-East Asia Private Equity Conference - 10/4/188:00 to 6:00 EDT Online
- Oct08Webinar: PE Case Study - Develop an LBO Model for an Investment -- 9pm ET, 10/8/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Oct09Podcast: Transition from finance to tech -- Mark Goldberg -- 10/912:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Chicago, 10/10-10/128:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Oct11WSO Atlanta Meet Up: Thur October 11th, 6pm, Industry Tavern 6:00 EDT Atlanta, GA , GA