SA 2021 BB/MM/EB rankings

Need help with these banks:
GS, MS, BAML, JPM, Citi, CS, RBC, DB, UBS, WF, HL, EVR, PJT, QAT, Centerview, Greenhill, OPP, STRH, RJ, Cowen, Jefferies and other MM/BB/EB banks that I might have forgotten to say

You don't have to rank all of these but I want an SA 2021 ranking

Here's the catch however. Assume at least a mini recession hits due to COVID. Rank these banks during right after the recession.

This has been alluded to on a couple threads but I want a more concise one here. NEW YORK OFFICE ONLY.

That is quite different from my thread. My thread asks for the rankings after the coronavirus plays out. That thread asks for rankings based off of last year's deal flow, etc.

Damn, I just got back from defending rankings on WSO and I see this. Even if recession hits, you'll find the ranking on the other thread to be accurate.

That said, everyone is on the same boat with this COVID thing. Nobody knows what's going to happen. Just wait it out.

Why would you think that each bank would be hit about the same?

Maybe boutiques with RX practices are the safest bet if a recession happens. Deal flow would likely decrease for everyone, making the strongest banks remain at the top. I'd say the general outlook would remain, CS going down, BAML/Citi challenging GS/MS/JPM, Gugg and RBC growing fastest.

I am definitely not qualified to give you a right answer.

Et voluptatibus ut aut soluta molestiae. Inventore provident unde doloribus reiciendis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”