SA and Full Time Recruiting 2020 thread

Subscribe

Wanted to better organize the 2020 recruiting here instead of my previous post. AndyLouis

Current 2020 SA Info:

champagnepaki:

Not really. Sure the WSJ article from this past Fall brought awareness and the process will probably be a little slower this year, but all of my contacts are indicating or openly sharing with me that things are still going to ramp up hard this Spring.

I just went on office visits to virtually every BB/MM/EB a few weeks ago, and was given the scoop on recruiting as part of my university's program for select students pursuing careers on the street.

The general consensus is things are still accelerated. I know a lot of places are going to start phone screens next month.

Here's what I've gathered from my trip, this is 100% from reps/HR at these banks:

• Moelis & Rothschild 2020 apps are open already
  • As you are aware, Gugg processes have already begun
  • Barclays has already opened their diversity apps and interviews are in March/April
  • Citi S&T will kick off, and be done in March at my school
  • CS apps will be opening soon, they are not slowing down from Spring recruiting
  • BAML, JP Morgan, and GS all are slowing down but definitely aren't gonna be "relaxed"
  • MS process kicks off in March at my school
  • WF actually moved to Fall
  • A lot of MM's are sticking to routine schedule: Jefferies, Houlihan, etc. are sticking to Summer/Fall

What I've gathered is that those pursuing SA '20 need to be ready for their interviews by the end of next month. Hopefully you've been networking, because you'll need your contacts in the coming months for resume pushes and the like. People who haven't networked at all when Spring comes around are basically screwed and are gonna have to rely on being the huge minority that get through from virtual resume screens alone.

2020 FT Info:

thecoolkid1234:

FT will always late july/early august for networking events for EB with first rounds happening early to mid August.

Interviews occur around late august to early September for BB.

There will be occasional interviews that doesn't follow this norm and could be much later (Citi FIG around eary October) but generally timeline above will hold true.

Will update this post occasionally.

2/6/19: CS apps are live

Comments (485)

May 14, 2019 - 11:43pm
Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2020 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (17) $704
  • Vice President (45) $323
  • Associates (255) $228
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (37) $203
  • 2nd Year Analyst (141) $153