I have a guaranteed job offer for a summer intern position in (position), they have given me 2 days to accept the offer (I've already asked them to extend and the answer was no) and considering my class have not faired well this year with internships I'm very happy to have it.
I have also finished interviews with afor a SA position (Trade and Transaction area) and have been asked to come to their office to complete the case study part of the assessment centre (I've already finished the interviews and tests but the case study couldn't be completed over the phone...I'm studying abroad). I think if I perform in the case study I have a good chance of getting the BB.
So hears the question...
Do I take the first job offer?
Risk <span class='keyword_link'><a href="/guide/wso-internship-guide">having no summer internship</a></span> junior year and go for the BB?
Seeing as I essentially have to make a decision tomorrow any advice/thoughts would be great...