Most Helpful

Give it time. It'll backfire. The project is awfully planned, the backlash is massive. I have read almost every argument in favour and every single one of them can be simplified with short-sighted greed.

- ''We need it to compete with the NBA and China''. LOLwut? The Champions League final has already more actual viewers than that. And I'm not even touching the World Cup final.

- Kids don't want to see ManUtd against Wolverhampton, at the PlayStation they already play ManUtd vs Real Madrid.

Kids like to win the Champions League with Vaduz on FIFA or PES.

- It's dumb to pay a footballer 100 mil a year for 4-5 big matches in a season.

Big matches are big because they are rare. If you have Juventus - Barcelona 4 times a year, every year, it's nothing special.

Seriously, dumb.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

Funniest

Bro you ARE a bottom 14 team. You literally said you’re an Arsenal fan, of course youd like this.

3 days later, German teams and PSG not joining, English teams pulling out, out of fans pressure.

It'd be amazing if we had someone from JPM who worked on this and why they thought it'd be a good idea.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

highly doubt the financing package was unsecured - probably got a shit ton of collateral in case things go tits up e.g. right now

either way they win...

"They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fuckin' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby!" - Boiler Room

Mate, AC Milan fan here, it's a fair pact among honest football fans: if our teams are in it, we will no longer support them or give them our money. If they do it for greed, they will die for it. Big football teams are already in (temporary) financial difficulties because of Covid. We boycott their stupid project, they all go bankrupt.

I don't care. The beauty of football is seeing Leicester winning the Premier League, a random third division club kicking out Real Madrid from Copa del Rey. Champions League is the best of the best, every season, not nobility by birthright. Commercialization is already ruining the game, see that shitty Brazilian team in 2014.

mate Gazidis is straight up bad news - 100% sure he brokered this (although its not like Elliott would've passed on this anyways)

quite liked him before this whole ESL mess since he cleaned up our finances real good but now I see why arsenal fans wanted him gone...

"They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fuckin' smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby!" - Boiler Room

This is the first time i am seeing a Nigerian link here, are you Nigerian or is that site more popular than I thought 

The cowardice of the most powerful CEOs in the US is truly astounding. And he even whined about the situation in the country. He's responsible.

Eligendi necessitatibus incidunt temporibus qui. Voluptatem molestiae enim doloremque quidem cupiditate. Expedita iusto sit sed voluptas veniam ut. Consectetur asperiores eligendi aliquid voluptatem voluptatem enim consequatur non.

Perferendis corporis est exercitationem ratione doloribus. Vero tempora nobis officia et reprehenderit sed ut. Rerum aliquid reiciendis occaecati voluptatem quasi sapiente eaque. Earum ratione enim ut consequatur neque error quidem perspiciatis.

Dayman?

Exercitationem aut odit rem harum accusamus porro non fuga. Nobis voluptatem sit ratione incidunt numquam vero et. Et a aut officia sed. Tenetur aspernatur ut culpa numquam porro vel dolore. Ex aliquid id est porro.

Eveniet in pariatur quidem omnis unde. Ea tenetur accusamus repellendus. Non molestias delectus veritatis quidem harum libero aperiam. Ducimus aliquid eum laudantium minus qui ut ab. Et velit sit quod quo deleniti dolores quam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”