Seeking career advice do advance further in investment banking and possibly break into BB in Europe. My overall profile:
- Central Asian, the early 20s;
- 1-year experience at a stock exchange as an analyst (generalist) full time, now working at an international IB as an investment analyst, my bank seems to be somewhere in between MM and boutique;
- will earn ACCA charter by 2022, BSc from Oxford Brookes aimed by 2021, Level 6 qualification in early 2021, planning to get MCSI by 2022 too;
- doing MicroMasters in Finance from MITx, which was endorsed by Goldman, will finish it in 2021;
- completing FMVA in 2020;
- fluent English, German, Russian, Ukrainian, and Polish (all working proficiency)
My plan is to get to BB in Europe in late 2021-early 2022, visa sponsorship needed. I don't really know which banks to target and how to approach this, but ideally, I will be looking into regions based on my language knowledge. As you see, I tend to work & pursue Any career advice will be appreciated.
P.S. I don't have a CFA test center in my city.