Seeking one more for 3 BDR Apartment in NYC - Jan 2017

Me and my boy from college are seeking to move to Manhattan - I work in IB, he does PwC Audit

Looking at 3bdr places throughout Manhattan south of 60th street with preference for FiDi and East Village

Budget 1250 - 1550~ a month with a January 1st, 2017 move in

If youre interested, message me

FiDi is like 80% office (guesstimation). I also know what the rents are for MF, not what most 1st years can afford comfortably, even if you split a 3 bedroom. But let's say you can afford it.

The LES and East Village is TEAMING with women because the zoning is mostly for residential. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make the correlation of more housing = more women. There are also more girls from 21-25 in these areas.

You must be drunk right now, nobody in their right mind would say "Girls who go to Wall St and Brookfield EQX are successful and beautiful, just my type".. It sounds like you are the type of guy who sexually harasses the interns and bench's 120 lbs. I've heard less creepy shit said by Jeffrey Dahmer.

C.R.E. Shervin:

It sounds like you are the type of guy who sexually harasses the interns and bench's 120 lbs. I've heard less creepy shit said by Jeffrey Dahmer.

For real man. Do you even deadlift, UncleDrew?

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing. See my Blog & AMA

I will give you the more residential = more woman

But cost wise, FiDi is a really good bang for your buck - I currently pay 1250 with utilities for a flex in a converted 3BR

Also, its not creepy to know what you want. You can have your 21-25 year old girls still "searching for themselves" Ill take the 27 year old with a better paying job than me.

Best Response

I have to be honest, that is not a bad price per person for rent. I have to believe that a 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom in the LES or East Village is going to be around there or cheaper.

Not only that and the proximity to more women in the EV locale, but there is not much going on in FiDi on the weekend, it is a veritable ghost town, granted it has gotten better in the last 5-years. All there are are after work bars, and a lot of them are overpriced. There are no good supermarkets, a Whole Foods that's it.

The bar scene is much better in West Village, East Village, Lower East Side, Upper East Side and Gramercy/Murray Hill. There are tons of bars with great happy hour deals on Saturday and Sunday and these places don't lack women.

These 21-25 year old women are searching for themselves, you are 100% correct. I wouldn't ever seriously date a girl that age even if I was that age. There is a certain maturity and lack of drama that comes with an "older" woman. She is probably not the one crying into her cellphone on the street corner at 2pm of Santacon.

That said good luck trying to find a 27-year old to date a 23-year old. Trust me these women are looking for stability, a certain mental maturity and attitude that just comes from life experience. Don't worry, it's life and soon enough you will be 30 wishing you were 22(kinda), the only thing you will miss is the metabolism and full head of hair.

Tempora saepe ratione dolore architecto. Autem eum et sed recusandae dolor delectus et. Et aut minima et omnis. Nostrum reiciendis nesciunt rerum rem. Beatae quos natus provident dolor quibusdam ipsum. Expedita quod et qui ab non.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”