The role of the Senior Investment and Insurance Business Development Manager is to distribute HSBC Life's onshore investment bond and life insurance proposition to the UK intermediary market including, nationals and networks, regional companies, platforms, wealth managers and strategic partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Generate profitable new business in line with annual operating plans, and global standards, while demonstrating the HSBC values and behaviours
* Build HSBC's profile with external intermediaries
* Work with other group entities within the intermediary market
* Promote the HSBC investment bond and life insurance products to our intermediary partners
* Build strong business partnerships with key intermediaries
* Provide technical and market insight to assist intermediaries with their business"
* Strong team player
* Self motivated and able to work with minimal guidance and supervision on a day to day basis.
* Take responsibility for personal development
* Ensure all activity is compliant at all times with both internal guidelines and external governing bodies e.g. FCA
* Ensure all activities are performed within the HSBC governance directives and guidelines.
* Ensure adequate management information is recorded and reported
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
* Onshore Investment Bonds
* Intermediary investment market
* Relevant financial/investment qualifications
* Investment Business Development role
In addition the candidate will have:
* A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
* A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
* Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
The base location for this role is Manchester
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment
**Apply here: ** https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward...