So I've been using Kaplan after using PassPerfect for awhile and feeling like it was doing me no good. I read the majority of the Kaplan book and I'm taking QBank quizzes now. I alternate between doing 10-15 at a time and then doing 125 when I have the time. Right now I'm averaging in the mid 70% range on the QBank questions but I've heard people say Kaplan is generally more difficult than the actual exam.
So I guess my question would be, is it? How does the Kaplan QBank stack up compared to the actual exam?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Sitting at my desk here just waiting for things to wind down so thought I’d give back to the community and try my first long form post. I did some interviewing last year but this year I was heavily involved for both SA and FT interviews so thought I’d lay out some observations / behind the...+74 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- Heard Wilbur Ross's comments early about government employees going to homeless shelters/food banks as they are on the eve of missing a second paycheck.
Just wanted to hear the finance/"Oasis" thoughts on this matter. For me, on one hand, obviously this isn't right,...+51 by ironman32 in OFF
- Hey all, so the question is relatively straightforward. Specifically for monkeys in their 30s/40s, where are you in your career right now vs. where you thought you would be in your 20s?
This can include job function (ex. moving from IB VP to CD or PE), career growth (ex. associate to...+50 by hedgehog9 in OFF
- Hey everyone,
The title is pretty self-explanatory, could any of the older guys share their feeling when their first bonus hit their checkings account? Not looking for any numbers, rather the feeling /sense of accomplishment, I'm sure at that time of your career it was something to be...+39 by monkeytomd in IB
- Watched the FYRE documentary over the weekend (the Netflix one, not HULU). Did anyone else see this? Wanted to see what everyone else was thinking. Mainly, it's crazy how people think they take/scam people out of their money, and also, how people get scammed out of their money. Made me...+36 by ironman32 in OFF
- Gotta love it when you ask for an analysis and this is the response, “*I didn’t check my work, but here you go*.”+35 by ARX713 in IB
- I've personally been looking for a socially liberal fiscally conservative candidate for some time (classical liberalism if you will). anti-border wall, anti-deficit, anti-UBI, pro-environment...
a couple of faux pas with race while at SBUX, but this sounds promising. what does WSO...+29 by thebrofessor in OFF
- Here is a summary of Investment Banking in London.
In Europe, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley are traditionally the strongest banks that get the most high profile transactions. They are followed by the 'Elite Twins in London' Lazard and Rothschild and the...+28 by MorganStreet in IB
- For many of us who are still younger on this page, it is an intended goal to become a principal. As I think it would be very helpful, for those who are principals (on the younger side):
* How did you get to where you are now?
* What route did you take career-wise?
* What obstacles did...+20 by futureREmogul in RE
- Currently working at an insurance broker (think Marsh/Aon/Willis)
Graduated from a state school
Ask on+19 by postMBAmalone in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Feb05Podcast: The story of Venmo -- Andrew Kortina -- 2/512:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Feb06Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Minneapolis, 2/6-2/88:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Feb09M&A and LBO Modeling Boot Camp -- Boston, 2/9-2/108:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Feb15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Feb20Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 2/20-2/228:00 to 5:00 EST Online